Business Care is a service designed to maintain the routine obligations of companies in Brazil, most of which are asset holding companies, companies that are newcomers to the country, or companies in the pre-operational phase, or those that are less operational.
Also in the list of ideal companies for this service are companies whose activity is real estate management (purchase and sale of real estate, leasing) and companies that, despite small movements, are of fundamental strategic value.
As the name says, the Business Care service is designed to “take care” of those companies that, despite having a low accounting volume, must comply with the same rules, and have the same ancillary obligations, as any other large legal entity operations.
- Up-to-date management of the accounting records of the company, with the issuance of monthly balance sheets or whenever requested
- Elaboration and delivery of Income tax return
- Delivery of other routine statements required by Brazilian income tax legislation, such as: EFD, DCTF, DIRF, among others
- Tax guidelines for conducting business with properties owned by the Employer
- General guidelines on the form of taxation of the Holding business
- General guidelines on the operation and maintenance of the suggested structure
- Other Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping and registration of corporate books, as well as the performance of corporate acts
- Preparation of minutes of ordinary and extraordinary general meetings, including but not limited to routine corporate acts intended for approval of balance sheets, election of executive officers, possible authorizations, among others
- Registration of corporate acts at the Commercial Registry of the State of Paraná / Brazil
- Registration update in the Federal Revenue of Brazil, where necessary
- Review of equity accounting, with guidance in case of any inconsistencies [on the closing date of the Financial Statements – DFCs, related to December 31, which should be until April 30, date of the regular publication of the balance sheets];
- Arrangements for assembling the Financial Statements – DFC, as follows: Balance Sheet; Statement of Income for the Year; Statement of Cash Flow; Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity; and Explanatory Notes, for the purpose of publications
- Arrangements for CFD publications, including press budgets, validation and follow-up of the publication
- Records of publications in the Board of Trade